The staff at Aspen Property Care takes pride in its design and construction of patios and walkways. Your purpose in building a patio may be to expand your outdoor living area or to create your own private space. Your tastes in patio design and materials may be formal or informal. Your purpose in building a walk may be to direct people comfortably and safely in dry weather and wet, during the daylight and perhaps, at night.
Some Considerations in Planning your Patio and Walkway:
· The patio’s orientation to the sun, shade and breezes.
· Zoning laws and building codes.
· The microclimate created by trees, shrubs and flowers.
· The need for footings and drainage.
· Features like an arbor, grill, steps, trellis or wall.
· Materials -- slate, flagstone, brick, pavers and fieldstone.
· The use of night lighting for ambience, utility and safety.
Our Designers will work with you to consider each of these important factors.
Contact Us about our quality installation of paver patios & walkways!
Click Image Above To View .PDF